WELCOME TO INDIA-TECH FOUNDATION
India-Tech Foundation focuses on the development of the Infrastructure Sector in India. This it achieves by organising annual exhibitions and conference in India on the important subjects of Power, Construction and National seminars on these subjects and has constituted awards for excellence to the Industry for techno-economic development and progress. India-Tech Foundation also focuses on “Building Brand Equity” for Indian companies by leading a delegation of prominent companies to overseas exhibitions and organising India Seminars there. The core strength of the Foundation is the formation of its Governing Council by the Captains of the Industry and the Experience of over 40 years in Organising International Exhibitions and Over 300 Conferences organised in India and overseas in Countries from Vietnam to USA. We welcome the participation of Overseas Companies and Trade Associations / Industry Associations from around the world, who wish to enter into cooperation/collaborations with India for counterparts’ investments, joint ventures, and supply of technology and services, to use our International Exhibitions and Conferences as a platform for meeting the Indian Industry
Aims & Objectives
To undertake activities and provide facilities for scientific and / or economic research for the development and / or extension of knowledge in the following fields of ◊ Energy ◊ Environment ◊ Infrastructure Construction :-
- To sponsor, promote and / or undertake research projects in the aforementioned sectors.
- To present an accurate image of the aforementioned sectors of Indian industry, both in India and abroad.
- To represent to Governments, Legislative bodies, Chambers of Commerce and other authorities in such manner as may be deemed expedient and conducive for the promotion of the aforementioned industry’s interest as well as to act as a catalyst for its modernization and technology upgradation.
- To promote, sponsor and / or organize international exhibitions and trade fairs concerning the aforementioned sectors of the Indian industry.
- To organize or participate in congresses, seminars, symposia, lectures, workshops, debates, meetings or discussions, conferences, on subjects relating to aforementioned sectors of the Indian industry.
- To organize lecture tours or educational tours of industrialists, technicians, scientists and / or students or sponsor delegations of Indian technicians and experts abroad.
- To sponsor and organize visits to India of delegations from abroad to seek their expertise and counsel for any one or more of the aforementioned sectors of industry in India and thereby encourage, promote and develop exports of both services and products.
- To establish libraries and information systems for the benefit of the aforementioned sectors of Indian industry.
- To present awards or prizes to individuals, institutions or organizations, companies or firms or any other body of persons for their outstanding work in the field covered by this Foundation.
The Governing Council :-
This is the supreme advisory body of the Foundation which comprises some eminent entrepreneurs / industrialists and technocrats as the Founder members and Trustees of the Foundation. The Governing Council formulates the overall policy and programmes of the Foundation.
The Foundation Secretariat :-
The Secretariat based in Mumbai is headed by the President and Director General. The Secretariat handles the day-to-day affairs of the Foundation and coordinates its various activities and implements the national programme of the Foundation.
President, India-Tech Foundation
The prime focus of the Foundation’s activities is on modernization and technology upgradation of Indian industry through international techno-economic cooperation, and to assist in overall development of selected industry sectors through promotion of exports, technology transfer and joint ventures. This will be achieved through the following activities. • International Exhibitions & Conferences : Sponsoring and / or organizing international exhibitions & conferences in India or group participation of Indian companies in relevant exhibitions abroad.
- National Seminars & Workshops : For exchange of ideas and information between the vendors and user segments of the industry, or between the representatives of industry and the officials of the Central & State Governments.
- Publication of Newsletters : For dissemination of relevant techno-commercial information.
- Institution of Awards : For recognizing significant contribution and outstanding service to the industry.
- Trade Delegations : To arrange visit of trade delegations between India and other countries for projecting India as a viable partner.